Details of upcoming Parents’ Evenings can be found on the diary dates section of the website
Appointments for Parents’ Evenings can be made by using our on-line booking system, please see the instructions below.
- Navigate to the Parents’ Evening Booking System here.
- At the first screen enter yours and your child’s details to log in. If you are having problems, please use the contact information on the login page to contact the school.
- Log in by selecting which child you want to make bookings for first. If you have more than one child who requires bookings, you can switch between them once you are logged in.
- Once logged in, select which parents’ evening you wish to make bookings for.
- Once in the correct parents’ evening, scroll down until you see the booking table. Above it are the teachers which are available to you.
- Select the teacher, and click on an available time to make a booking. When you selected a time, you’re able to add any issues or comments for the teacher to take note of before the appointment.
- If you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, click on the teacher, then click on the green appointment to change it.
- If you need to make bookings for another child, scroll to the top of the page. In the top left corner you should see a ‘Make a Booking for Another Child’ icon. Click this. If there is no icon, the software does not recognise that you have multiple children. This just means that you’ll need to log out and log back in again using the other child’s details.
- Once you have made all of your bookings, click on either E-Mail or Print my Appointments. Appointments are saved when they are made, so you don’t have to e-mail or print to ‘save’ them, but doing so will provide a confirmation with further information, possibly including rooms and instructions from the school.