SIMS Parent App Lite
Easy access to important school information
We have a convenient new way to share information with you about your child’s school life.
From Tuesday 15 October you will be able to access our new Parent Lite app and website.
You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent Lite app:
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button.
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency.
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
And in the future we are hoping to offer:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour, achievement and homework.
- Access to your child’s school report.
- Send notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent Lite app
- We will send you an activation email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact your school.
Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact your school if you require a replacement after this date.