Navy Sweatshirt or Cardigan
White shirt or polo shirt
Black or grey trousers or skirt
Blue and white checked dress (Summer)
T-Shirt in House colour
Plain tracksuit for the winter
Uniform can be purchased on-line via the School Trends website and from our school office.
Orders made through School Trends are delivered to the school and there is no delivery charge
We believe that a school uniform is important:
- It looks smart
- Wears well
- Contributes to a sense of belonging and community
- Gives a common purpose
- Makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance
- Fosters a feeling of pride
- Is designed with health and safety in mind
We ask that all children wear the uniform and encourage them to maintain a good standard of clean and tidy dress in school.
- The uniform is designed to be practical, maintainable and good value for money.
- Hair accessories such as slides, ribbons bobbles, etc, should be fairly simple and if possible in school colours.
- Parents are asked to ensure that all items are labelled clearly with their child’s name.
- For safety reasons we ask that the children do not wear jewellery in school.
- For health reasons it is important that children are properly dressed for physical activity. PE kit should be kept in a named drawstring bag.