Parent Support - Starline
Home Learning Helpline for Parents and Carers
StarLine provides support for parents and carers who have concerns or queries about educating their children at home. StarLine will help parents and carers by:
- Providing access to a team of qualified teachers, education and parenting experts.
- Focussing on providing practical ideas, support and reassurance.
- Offering tips, techniques and resources to enable parents to give their children the support they need to continue learning while schools are closed.
- Supporting family wellbeing and mental health.
- Covering all phases of education and subjects plus behaviour, pupil wellbeing and SEND.
StarLine is available to parents and carers of pupils from all schools nationwide.
Free, confidential advice is available six days a week by phoning the StarLine team on 0330 313 9162.
For more information, visit www.starline.org.uk
or follow @StarLineSupport on Twitter.